Wednesday, July 4, 2012

warm up wk3 challenge

Challenge is to complete 30 kms for the week

week 3-
wed 27 - 5 km walk/jog
thur 28 - 5 km bike
sat 30 - beginners zumba - 20 mins
tues 3 - 5 km walk

Had a really bad week, eating was bad, and emotions were bad. Struggled due to selling my old house had alot of pressures to have it completed on time. 

Lessons - need to work on doing the exercises anyway and get myself out of bed as it will help with the stress, sickness and depression.

Most proud that I still managed to do the 5 km walks and bike, remembering that I never exercised at all.  Even though I didn't meet my goal of  30km. 

Food - stop using it as a comfort, expecially the coke!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sammy, I think the exercise you have done this week is fabulous. Four days of activity is a great result. Don't let yourself get down because you didn't reach 30 km. How do you like the Zumba? Haven't tried it myself but have heard good reports. Sounds like fun and that's a key motivation. Bet it's colder in Melbourne than here and that always affects the desire to get out of the house and moving. Still it feels like it's snowing in Sydney at the moment. Take care and look after the inner goddess.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete