Wednesday, June 27, 2012

warmup wk 2 update

Have done really well this week.
Positives:
  • getting myself slowly into exercise
  • Cutting down on my softdrink (really difficult for me)
  • slowly adjusting my meals, decent healthy lunch, suffient dinner and always breakfast.
Really happy with my progress so far and have already lost some weight - WOOHOO.
I am planning to do my first boot camp tomorrow - although i am very aprehensive and dont quite feel ready for it, but i will give it a go.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic work, Sammy. It's great to see progress before the program really swings into action. Shows what can happen even when small changes are made. Loving the motivation the program has given me so far and have also had a weight change so it's all good. How is the exercise plan going? Are you up for the Week 3 warm up challenge. Just keep adding those steps. They mount up really quickly. Good luck this week.
    Cheers, Kathryn

    ReplyDelete