Thursday, June 21, 2012

exercise journal

20 mins - cross trainer bike
Wanted to write about this first exercise so that I remember how hard it was.  Hopefully as time goes by I can reflect back to this and say "wow, how far I have now come".

Set my stopwatch for 20mins:

I am extremely unfit, after first 4 mins (cycling medium speed) - wanted to give up, too hard, and I usually would have, slowed it down, cranked up my ipod and keep on cycling.

10 mins in I still hating the exercise, still wanted to stop, but  thought "I have made it this far, maybe this time I might actually finish something".

Last 2 mins: cranked it into fast gear for 1 min - nearly killed me
Last minute: warm down took it slow, proud I had nearly finish.

Finished - wow i finished something, feel good that I achieved something, legs wobbly, heart beating out of my chest and i feel sick in the stomach.  It shows how unfit I am.

MY SAYING FOR THE DAY: I NEED TO START SOMEWHERE

No comments:

Post a Comment