Tuesday, June 19, 2012

crunch time - digging deep page 13

Aswell as doing this program i am reading Michelles book Crunch Time and following her challenges and exercises:

1.  I am overweight because I do not do any exercise (I really hate doing exercise)
  •  The actions I am taking to change his right now are my goal of walking to school twice a week and starting this program
  •  My commitment level is: I really want to succeed but I have trouble self motivating so I would say about 8 out of 10 (but it is a start)
2.   I overeat because I am bored and love food.  If I am honest I skip meals and eat late at night, it is not so much what I am eating but when and what important meals I am skipping.  Makes me feel really tired and sluggish.
  • The actions i am taking to change this right now is changing the food I am eating, making it strawberries instead of chocolate.  try to eat regularly
  • My commitment level to this is 8 out of ten


No comments:

Post a Comment